Wander around the Methow Valley Interpretive Center’s Native Plant Garden and hear about the many medicinal and edible uses of the plants we find there. We will meet on April 29, from 11 am until 12:30. Space is limited to 12. Reserve your spot by contacting the trip leaders. Rosalee & Xavier de la Forêt email@example.com or 997-0545. This event is free, donations to the Methow Valley Interpretive Center are encouraged.
Our MissionOur mission is to create, fund and operate an interpretive center that recognizes the pre-European native inhabitants and portrays the geology and natural history of the Methow Valley.
- July 30 – Protecting Methow Valley Archaeological Resources by Aaron Naumann July 12, 2017
- Carlton Complex Fire 3 Years Later: An Update on Wildlife & Vegetation Recovery June 18, 2017
- Fire Ecology & Management in NC Washington May 18, 2017
- Welcome May 15, 2017
- What the bugs tell us about streams April 26, 2017
- Crafting Nature Camp April 26, 2017
- Native Plant Garden Tour April 12, 2017